Did you mean: 

loss of power

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: loss of power

http://www.kitz.co.uk/adsl/max_speed_calc.php
59db predicts 2752kbps
Unless by the removal of telephone extension leads etc you can decrease the attenuation it looks like you are getting as good as you can expect and any increase in sync you achieve will probably be at the expense of stability.
If your exchange is 21CN WBC enabled you could possibly get back to a similar state as you were when on LLU by going for the ADSL 2+ trial.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Quote from: defiant
oldjim your letting your belly rumble if you had read my post you would see my line was holding 3mb fine until a power outage im not looking for a 3.5mb profile
If I understood your post correctly you were convinced that your attenuation had jumped from 55/56 to 59dB after the power outage - if that is correct you are unlikely to get back to where you were with a 3000kbps speed unless you can get the attenuation back where it was.
defiant
Grafter

that calculator is nothing more than a estimate if you apply the line attenuation ive had since i had the phone line which was 56db you then see the  3mb i want is not far fetched.
the line was previously synced at 3424 with the 3mb profile with the attenuation at 59db what i am suggesting is the fluctuations im experiencing which are making it hard to lock down a stable sync which achieves a 3mb profile could be contributed to the shift in line attenuation. i had it sitting perfect for a week without me adjusting the target snr which was 9.
i hope that makes what im saying more clear
i  put in a ticket last week asking to go onto the adsl2+ trial im still awaiting reply which did say it could take upto 2 weeks fingers crossed  Smiley
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

As Jim has said, the speed you are currently getting looks fine for your current attenuation. Messing about with SNR settings isn't going to get you anywhere unless you can improve the attenuation. Have you checked what it is with the router plugged in to the test socket with no phones attached?
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
defiant
Grafter

Here is a picture of my setup. I stayed synced at 3648 for 21 hours with the snr sitting at 6.5 with a low of 2db so i told the router to set/save default to get it to reboot and use the target snr of 9 and ive cracked it  Cheesy  a extra bit power on the downstream  like i was saying and the snr along the tone range has picked up and looks correct.
so now im synced at the  magic 3424 which will give me a 3mb profile after a few days  Cool
ive included a picture of my setup