Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone calls made

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: phone calls made

Worse still - I just realised I didn't make any calls from the 27th Nov to 10th Dec - good eh!
Mad_Moggies
Rising Star

Ours has updated now but seems to have lots of duplicates showing (with the little 'unconfirmed call' dagger beside).
Plusnet user since November 2003
Full Fibre since September 2023
Mac OS14 and Firefox user with latest versions of both
paulby
Grafter

I wouldn't worry too much about duplicates - only the confirmed calls (without the "dagger") will appear on your bill.
Best place to check is the call record on the itemised bill tab.
It's likely to have happened because the confirmed call data was received before the unconfirmed data (they come from different feeds IIRC) and the script that would normaly replace the unconfimed call data with confirmed hasn't found the unconfirmed data (if that made sense!!!).
Mad_Moggies
Rising Star

These are the calls since 3rd Dec which arrived sometime this afternoon or evening. Makes perfect sense what you say about the order in which they were received causing both confirmed and unconfirmed to be showing.
I know the ones with daggers eventually disappear but I'm used to seeing the odd one here and there not a whole rash of them!  Wink

Just looked again and it looks as though some of the duplicates have gone, but I now see there are some from before 3rd Dec (probably there before but I didn't look back that far as the calls were already showing!)
Plusnet user since November 2003
Full Fibre since September 2023
Mac OS14 and Firefox user with latest versions of both
pierre_pierre
Grafter

ditto, but I still have calls from 30 Nov to 3 Dec charged
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

My call data is now uptodate (just in time for the bill Wink ), like others it contains duplicates of confirmed and unconfirmed calls. Although Paul's explanation seems feasible, on checking - my data seems to fit this, perhaps someone from PN could confirm why this is happening.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Normally the first pass of the call data adds the unconfirmed calls, the second pass about 6 to 24 hours later confirms the call and removes the tag.
Due to BT mucking it up the confirmed pass went through before the unconfirmed and hence the marker had nothing to remove it.  From past experience these unconfirmed calls will never be removed, but in addition will not appear on the bill.
The other scenario is at the end of a billing period, those calls at the end unconfirmed,  can get carried over to the next month and get confirmed then.

pierre_pierre
Grafter

I have raised a Ticket, called Call centre, raised numerous comments on here  I have £2.51 of incorrectly charged calls when is this going to get rectified  ID: 27291310.
It also affects my details of minutes left to use  (Heritage 240)
pierre_pierre
Grafter

This status was posted
Home Phone
Posted on: Tuesday 23 December 2008, 17:30
This is an update to last week's post about the incorrect charging of inclusive calls for Home Phone Anytime and Anytime+ customers. A copy of the last post can be seen here - http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/1229442902.htm
We have now processed refunds for Legacy Anytime customers, inclusive international calls and calls that were longer than 60 minutes in duration.
Any customers who are yet to be billed have had these spurious charges removed from their accounts.
The only exception is a small number of customer accounts that require manual intervention. We will be looking to refund or credit these customers over the coming days. Once this has been done we will return Service Status to green.
Kind Regards,
Bob Pullen
Customer Support

My month end was 23rd Dec.  I was unlucky not to have had by bill corrected, luckily a very nice lady on the CSCcaught my bill and manually adjusted it for me
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

I see call data is not getting updated again Roll_eyes and of course no-one from PN has confirmed my query in post #35  Crazy
Merry Xmas everyone.
teldanet
Grafter

Still no refund after being charged for "free minutes"  Embarrassed
pierre_pierre
Grafter

notify the service centre by phone, that worked for me
pierre_pierre
Grafter