Saturday 19th April 2014Login | Register
Pages: [1]

rude innuendo joke!

• robynfali
« on 11/08/2006, 15:51 »
There was a little boy who lived on a farm. One morning when he got up from bed his mother told him he needed to start doing his chores around the farm.

The little boy said he would take over the chores for his dad. So he went to the barn and milked the cow when he was done he kicked the cow right in the bum. Then he went and fed the pig, when he was done he kicked the pig in the bum. Then he went to feed the chicken, when he was done he kicked the chicken in the bum.

After the chores were done the little boy went into the house and said to his mother "The chores are done I want some breakfast".
So the mom put a dry bowl of cereal down in front of the little boy, he said, "What about the milk?", and the mother replied "You can't have any milk because you kicked the cow in the bum". The little boy said, "Well how about some bacon?" the mother replied, "You can't have any bacon because you kicked the pig in the bum". The little boy said "Can I at least have an egg?" The mother replied, "No, you kicked the chicken in the bum".

In walks his father, who kicked the cat, and the little boy said to his mother "Do you want to tell him or should I?"
  • rbentley
« Reply #1 on 11/08/2006, 16:18 »
No pussy for him

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
  • pcsni
« Reply #2 on 12/08/2006, 02:24 »
Love it Smiley
  • James_H
« Reply #3 on 14/08/2006, 11:14 »
Nice!
Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Related Sites

Community Apps

Here at Plusnet we're always trying to use clever open source things to make our lives easier. Sometimes we write our own and make other people's lives easier too!

View the Plusnet Open Source applications page

About Plusnet

We're a Yorkshire-based provider selling broadband and phone services to homes and businesses throughout the UK. Winner of the ISPA 2010 'Best Consumer Customer Service ISP' Award, we're proud to offer the UK's best value standalone broadband.

© Plusnet plc All Rights Reserved. E&OE