cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome email received today after 3 months!

sylviesinc
Dabbler

Welcome email received today after 3 months!

I signed up for fibre broadband and home phone on 30/11/15. All went well and I recieved a welcome email plus an email to tell me that my home phone was working, at that time. I have just received an email today "Your fibre broadband service is now up and running".............I have been using it since 01/12/15 and tbh didn't realise until now that I hadn't received an email to tell me that it was working. It's just as well I didn't wait for the email before I used it!  Grin  Cheesy (I am very pleased with speed, connection etc so far) I am a bit puzzled as to why the email arrived today!
4 REPLIES 4
anniesboy
Rising Star

Re: Welcome email received today after 3 months!

BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Hi Sylviesinc,
From looking at this for you I can see that you did receive your original order email through service notification SN252698420 on the 01/12/2015 when your service first went live. With your new message this is because you have transferred on to the new network. We’re deploying an expansion in the current broadband network which will give our customers even more opportunity to make the most of the latest technologies and next generation online services. We are confident that the new network will deliver a better experience in terms of both reliability and performance thanks to the improvements.
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

BenB "We are confident that the new network will deliver a better experience in terms of both reliability and performance thanks to the improvements"
So when i eventually get moved to the new network my Gaming should improve  Cool
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
sylviesinc
Dabbler

Thanks for the explanation. It's great to know that things will be even better than they are now!  Smiley  So far I'm a very satisfied customer!!!! Grin