cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concentrator not reachable/Fault update from Plusnet team?

crizle
Dabbler

Concentrator not reachable/Fault update from Plusnet team?

Hi
Just wondering if at all possible I could get some sort of technical update with my Fibre broadband fault that is logged, I hate not knowing what is happening!
Ticket ID: 97264524
Many thanks.
9 REPLIES 9
crizle
Dabbler

Re: Fault update from Plusnet team?

Hi any chance of getting an update for my Fibre broadband fault from Plusnet team? I haven't had any much update since I reported it...
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi there,
I'll give our faults team a nudge to take a look.  In the mean time I've checked the disconnections on your line and it's look much more stable since the 6th:
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
crizle
Dabbler

Thank a lot, I notice it is trying to connect and discover is where it is failing, I've put back the plusnet provided equipment. All looks ok from the BT modem, but unable to get an internet connection light on, it goes red.
crizle
Dabbler

Re: Concentrator not reachable/Fault update from Plusnet team?

Okay, I wanted to double check nothing at my end was causing my lack of Fibre connection so I started looking at the supplied Plusnet router settings. I have since clicked on disconnect and then attempted to connect again, this time it gives a message of " Concentrator not reachable" rather than Error 3: LocalDisconnect
Has anyone seen this before? I've done a quick search and haven't come across much other than someone mentioning to factory reset the PN router, I'll try it, but it done the same with another. I'll report back.
crizle
Dabbler

Well I have factory reset the router and put in my username and password, but now just getting "Could not bring up link"  Sad
Chris
Legend

Oh! So you're *not* actually connected at the moment. Sorry, our RADIUS logs are showing an ongoing connection. I've got an idea, just make sure that your router is plugged in, powered on and has your connection details saved in it.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend

I've stopped the previous session, so you should just need to connect through your router as normal now.
crizle
Dabbler

Many thanks Chris,  just tried and now all back up and running.  Safely close this thread  Smiley
Chris
Legend

I was hoping that would work! Sorry for my confusion earlier in the thread but many thanks for getting back and letting me know it's working now!