Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract renewal

tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

Contract renewal

I've been a very happy PN customer for 2 years & on fibre unlimited for nearly 18 months. However,today  I found a slightly cheaper deal elsewhere & called PN re my MAC. Without going into too much detail I'm now staying with PN on a new money saving 2 year contract.
Therefore my advice is to make sure that you don't just automatically renew your contract.  Smiley If I'm teaching granny to suck eggs then sincere apologies.
4 REPLIES 4
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Contract renewal

A welcome reminder...thanks.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Hi tijara33
I've been with Plusnet for over 10 years, with my last contract coming to an end a few months ago.  I didn't recontract at the time since I knew fibre was imminent on my cabinet.  When it was available to order I gave them a call and asked what deal they could offer me (no threat to leave or anything like that), and I'm not on a 2 year deal which is better than I could have hoped for before calling.
It is definitely worth doing!
Phil

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

Like you "pjmarsh", I found the experience to be totally hassle free & C***s with whom I dealt in customer retention was both extremely polite & informative. It's so rewarding to be dealing with a company who values ny custom.  Smiley
billnotben
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Yes it's definitely worth having a chat about contract renewal.
I did have some doubts but it was quick, painless, and well worth the effort.