Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conned when off guard

glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Conned when off guard

I had just walked in the door after a spell in hospital when I received a phone call from a PlusNet rep saying as my contract was nearly up he wanted to save me some money. The noise in the background was terrible so he was difficult to hear. Anyway he said I would get 3 months for £4.99 and my monthly payments there after would be reduced by £1.00 to £9.99. Being a bit more with it this morning I did some checking to find (a) new customers pay just £2.99 for 12 months (b) my monthly payments would not be reduced to £9.99, they are already £9.99. Is that really how you treat loyal customers of 10 years? I could leave and come back and only pay £2.99 a month for a year. Disgusted to be honest, had a felt better at the time I would have told him what to do with his offer. Left a nasty taste in my mouth.
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Conned when off guard

Thanks for your feedback glloyd.
I'm sorry if the offer didn't seem appealing. As you may guess we're not usually able to offer existing customers the same offer as a new customer but you may want to try giving our customer options team a call and have a chat with them to see if that can be improved upon.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Just replying back again as I've been told that you've had a call along with an apology and some discounts.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Hi Adam, Yes it's all been resolved to my satisfaction.