cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QUIDCO not tracked - need 10 digit account number

TheOtherMark

QUIDCO not tracked - need 10 digit account number

I've read the other threads saying I should take the 8 digit ServiceID then knock off the first character.
QUIDCO is now asking for a 10 digit account number starting with "BP". Should I enter "BP" followed by the 8 digit ServiceID?
/edit
The above is correct and thanks to spraxyt for a direct link: Account Summary
It is in the "Order Number" column starting BP.
3 REPLIES 3
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: QUIDCO not tracked - need 10 digit account number

Based on what shows on my account, the product order number shown in Account Summary starts with BP followed by 8 digits, these digits being my Service ID. So it looks like the answer to your question is "yes", supply BP followed by all 8 digits of your Service ID.
However if you visit your Account Summary page you should be able to check that. Smiley
David
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi there,
If you put the BP followed by your Service ID that will work fine for you, let us know what response you get.
TheOtherMark

Quote from: spraxyt
However if you visit your Account Summary page you should be able to check that. Smiley
Thanks, I'd not noticed that page. I'll update the OP with your info Smiley
Quote from: chrispurvey
If you put the BP followed by your Service ID that will work fine for you, let us know what response you get.
They state claims are not passed to Plusnet until 30 days after the ordering date. I will post back if I hear anything.